Wednesday 18 September 2013

Champions League

The Last Time I watched a Champions League Game was the final between Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich. I was impressed and as a neutral I'd have to say Bayern Munich were the better team that evening.

When the Champions League got started again, I was very excited. Looking at the draw, I would have to say that Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United, Chelsea, Bayern Munich are the clear favourites but you never know with Football these days.

Last Night, it officially got underway and Man Utd, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich all laid down markers to the rest of Europe. Real Madrid, who have added Gareth Bale to their ranks, look a very frightening prospect. Once Bale is match fit, the thought of him and Ronaldo running towards you will give any defender pure nightmares.

What remains to be seen is how Chelsea will fare after being knocked out in the group stage last season, but with Jose Mourinho back in the helm, you just know Chelsea will want to reclaim their crown.

Who would you view as potential Champions League contenders and are there any potential underdogs. I'd Love to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment