Tuesday 8 October 2013

How Strong is your Support Network

As you know, my mum recently went into hospital with kidney stones. She was in soo much pain, while I was sitting in St Mary's I posted a tweet and a message on all my other social networks, the response I got was overwhelming. Everyone wished my mum well and that if I needed them, they would be there for me.
This Got me thinking - How Strong is My Support Network. At times of crisis do you really have people there to help you when you need them.

you may not know it but there really are people in your current network who will stick by you through thick and thin and there are those who won't help, they will only come when are things are going good.

I've recent discovered a few of these people and I had to shut them off quickly. Now I've done that, things have become much easier.

So today I ask you - How Strong is your Support Network


No comments:

Post a Comment