Monday 28 October 2013

My Adventures

Soo Guys, you should have guessed that im a huge football fan. Well, this week I had a footballing adventures. it started on Wednesday and ended on Sunday.


 
 
















This is what I saw on my day out on Wednesday, The Borussia Dortmund team bus, while there I met Robert Lewandowski, Sven Bender, Marco Reus, Henrik Mkihratyin and Mats Hummels. I also met the man known as Jurgen Klopp as you can see. He is a very pleasant guy, it was a good day

So onto the weekend, I won a competition with Women in Sport Magazine and I recieved two free tickets to the Women's World Cup qualifier between England and Wales.
It was a very pleasant evening, I was very impressed and as a fellow spectator it was a great experience.







































No comments:

Post a Comment