Friday 8 August 2014

#RyansWorld - Home

Left in such a hurry
Left without a worry
Left without a care in the world
Left with just a bag and your pride

This road looks long
This road looks dark
This road looks scary
This road looks wrong

Still I carry on
Still I Ignore your voice
Still I begin to falter
Still I begin to wither

I sit there wondering what to do
I sit there wondering where to go
I sit there thinking who to call
I sit there looking for answers
I sit there crying
I sit there in silence

Somewhere in the distance, I see a figure
Somewhere in the distance, I see an angel
Somewhere in the distance, I see a light
Somewhere in the distance, I see a hope
Somewhere in the distance, I see a future
Somewhere in the distance, I see an answer
Somewhere in the distance, I see my saviour

I feel energized
I feel happy
I feel revitalized
I feel overjoyed

I go back to my place of Joy x2
I go back to my place of Happiness x2
I go back to my place of Encouragement x2
I go back to my place to Restoration x2

That place is Home, Home, Home

No comments:

Post a Comment