Friday 31 October 2014

#RyanSays - I Am #FreetoWorship

So Many Words to Say
So Many things to talk about
I really wanted to express myself
I really wanted to express what was on my mind

The Words never came out
The Words were stuck inside
In the end I just bottled it up
Nobody ever knew how greatful I was

I was bound by shackles
There were chains all around me
I wasn't able to wriggle free
I wasn't able to open my eyes and see

But on One Night, I closed me eyes and I began to see
I began to realise what God did for me
I began to realise that he set me free
I began to realise what that meant to me

My Mouth opened up with praise
Tears rolling down my face
Hands Lifted High, Down on my Knees
Saying 'Thank you Jesus'

The Shackles were broken
The Chains were loosened
Sin was removed from me
I had been set free

I am Free to Worship, Free to Worship, Free to Worship, Worship

#FreetoWorship

No comments:

Post a Comment