Monday 27 October 2014

#RyanTalks - My Fitness Journey

Hey Guys, so as you know I started my Fitness Journey last week. It's been a long week *hides face* but God is my strength.

This past weekend, we had our 7th Day of Release at Salem International Christian Centre, it was a such a powerful service, I really felt a sense of release yesterday. All God was ministering to me was that he loves me and that he is the light to my path. All the years of condemnation and looking down on myself was over.

A few months ago, I was diagnosed with Hypogonadism but I can confirm I am now free of that illness. Anyways, with my fitness journey. I went to the hospital today and my consultant says that he is really happy with my progress and I can report that I have lost 20kg in weight since my last appointment in May.

This only confirmed to me that If I declare things, it will happen. So, that's my weekly report. Back in the Gym full time this week is another burden that has been released. I can now concentrate of being free, being the real me and becoming fit and healthy
P.s. I am Fit and Healthy In Jesus name. Amen

I appreciate all of those who have supported, I won't bait names lol but you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment