Thursday 23 October 2014

#RyanTalks - My Fitness Journey

Heyyy Guys, so today I went to see my dietitian. Before today, I felt kinda hardened because my mentality was small but today I went in with an open mind. These feelings were like I felt someone was trying to control me and tell what to eat..............

She basically asked questions about what I eat. I admit, my eating habits aren't the best but I'm learning. I will get better and I will live a healthy life in Jesus name but she said that this healthy eating malarkey is fun if you do it right.
Previously, people have told me you have to watch what you eat etc but today my view was changed.

I told her that due to my household being small, I don't feel the need to cook big meals and do a big shop. I only buy what I need for that week (It saves money), correct me if i'm wrong but lately I have been spending only £20-25 a week on food so that's an improvement.

We then talked my diet. At the moment, it's going calmly, it can be better but I have the faith and belief that it will be perfect. We created a fitness and healthy eating plan. My Fitness Plan consists of Gym, Walking. Any other activity suggestions would be great, so fire away.

Recently my friend told me that Declaring that I will have a fit and healthy body will help see instant results. I've been declaring it every day and i'm starting to see results
So for the next couple of weeks, i'll be updating you all on my fitness journey. Feel free to support and inspire me, God will bless you abundantly as you do.

So what was discussed today is the following
- More Exercise or improve the levels
- No more Pizza, fast food.
- More Vegetables, Fruit
- Eat Less, watch my portions

She also suggested I have an accountability / fitness partner to help me along so if you want to offer, feel free.

This is me 'Stepping out and doing what I want to do' It will open up many doors and opportunities.

Thank you in advance to providing your support. Love you all.

The next update will be next week.

My Fitness Journey has begun
-

No comments:

Post a Comment